Friday 30 December 2011

90s night

So despite my previous blog I have spent all today planing my 90s outfit for work tomorrow (and putting off uni work...) This outfit planing is actually making me rather look forward to this night that has baffled me before! However it seems that the 90s were.. well... not that long ago, well not long enough ago to make the era a theme! Or so I thought... Welcome back the baggy trousers, crop tops, big shirts, trainers, chokers, bright primary colors, Spice Girls, S Club 7 and kid like hair styles; it's all bringing me right back to my childhood, and this is fucking fantastic! So I have created an outfit suited to this 'era' that I am, well, fairly happy with (despite having my not so slim belly out... straight after christmas) then again was my choice... but why not brave it while I can. So roll on tomorrow I think!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment